Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wrapping using SU packaging paper/Nathan's Birthday


OK, I finally got around to sharing with you the packaging for my grandson's birthday present.  I used the packaging paper that comes in the Stampin' Up! orders.  And then using the stamp set "I Dig You", I stamped on the paper.  I decided not to put his card in an envelope as it could be part of the packaging.  You can see the card post here.

Here it is without the card!


And then for some other decorations I did for the party using My Digital Studio!  Of course they were my daughter's ideas that she got somewhere and I just did the paper work on it.


Following I just made the signs for the dishes!




And my granddaughter made these for her brother's party!  I thought she did a great job for being 7!


And now a picture of the birthday boy and his sister! Nathan was saying "cheese."  When he sees a camera now pointing at him that is what is automatic.


And the birthday boy relaxing in one of his gifts after getting out of the pool!


Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Marsha Fisher said...

So so cute (adorable stamp set)! What a blessed little boy to have such a loving Grammie :0)

Nancy said...

Oh, so fun! That looks like my kind of party! Especially all the fun food that you can play with! lol The packaging is great, Jonia! Thanks for sharing all the great photos! :o)

Kelly said...

Congratulation! Your project has been chosen for the Blog Finds of the Day on August 13. If you would like to see other projects chosen for blog finds, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com