Tuesday, May 28, 2013

By the Seashore - CAS

 
Good Tuesday Morning to everyone.  I am back with another clean and simple card using the stamp set "By the Seashore."  I am loving this stamp set and especially since we have entered the beach time again.  This card was inspired by yet another blog for clean and simple called CAS(E) this Sketch.  I decided to use this stamp set as soon as I saw the sketch.  I also used the cloud embossing folder. 
 
Now let me tell you what I did with the shells.  I embossed them with white embossing powder and once embossed, I went over them with the crumb cake marker.  I then took a paper towel and brushed the excess crumb cake color off the embossing and it left just enough of the crumb cake in between the embossing to give it this effect.  Don't you just love it.  I cut them out and then popped them up with a pop dot.  I also took a sponge and sponged around the clouds with Baja Breeze and sponged around the sentiment with crumb cake.  I spritzed the crumb cake at the bottom with the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz to give it a sand look.
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And, yes the inside is decorated also.
 
 
The stamp set on the top is one of "Our Daily Bread" stamps called Footprints in the Sand.  I stamped the bottom with another shell from the set "By the Seashore."
 
All items used are Stampin' Up! Except inside stamp noted above!
 
Stamp Sets: By the Seashore, Embellished Events, (ODBD) Footprints in the Sand.
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Versamark
White embossing powder
Cloud embossing folder
Banner Framelits
Crumb Cake Marker
Log Cabin Smooch Spritz
 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Another beautiful beach card, Jonia! The texture on the shells is wonderful! How lovely to have Footprints on the inside! :o)

Natalie said...

Love the beach and CAS theme! You rocked it, Jonia!!