Saturday, May 25, 2013

Clean & Simple! Mosaic Madness

Good Saturday Morning!  Thought I would post this CAS card this morning before I got busy with all my "to do" list today.  Excited that I have a 3 day weekend, but I need to do some cleaning during this time.  But, I did have a few minutes yesterday to put this card together after I saw the sketch come through yesterday for the Clean and Simple Challenge.  Perfect time to use my new punch and new stamp set called Mosaic Madness and three of the new in-colors which I love.
 
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And of course the inside of the card!  I added a verse from one of my ODBD stamps which I love.
 
 
All items are Stampin' Up! except the inside verse which is ODBD stamp set from Scripture Collection 6.
 
Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness, Embellished Events
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana
Mosaic Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous Saturday!
 
Entering this into the Word Art Wednesday Anything goes challenge!
 

2 comments:

Miss Vicky said...

Lovely clean & simple card Jonia. I love your colours too. I can't wait to get my hands on this punch.

Jo Ann said...

This is so beautifully elegant inside and out. Wonderful job! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com