Monday, August 12, 2013

LNS Challenge 229 - Designer Paper

Good Monday Morning!  I am scheduling this on Saturday as I will be leaving for Boston tomorrow morning (Sunday) so I am hoping all goes well with the scheduled time.  My husband and I will be celebrating 39 years of marriage.
 
This week Late Night Stampers challenge is to use that Designer Paper!  Love that as I have plenty to use.  So now here is my Sample for the Late Night Stampers Challenge.
 
 
Isn't this just the cutest card!  It looks like a little antique mixed with some color!  What do you think?  Anyway, on to a side view!
 
 
And of course the inside view!
 
 
This would make a wonderful note card set, don't you think?
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Set: Timeless Talk
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper white
Ink: Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Garden
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Bitty Banners Framelits
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!
 
God Bless!
 
 


No comments: