Friday, November 1, 2013

Post 7 Craft Show

 
Isn't this just the best card.  I actually found it on pinterest and as soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to case it.  And that I did.  You can see her post here!You can see I just love the gold paper it is on combined with the very vanilla and early espresso card stock.  Makes for an elegant card.  I also love this stamp set.
 
Here is the inside of the card!
 
 
Wonderful sentiment and I packaged it 6 to a box and am contemplating selling this one for $12 a box.  Uncertain as it may be easier to stay with the $10 box for all of the cards.
 
And of course I am packaging them in a clear box.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful set, my friend! It displays the true meaning of the season! You will probably sell more if you stick with the $10 price, although they are worth much more! :o)

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous, Jonia!! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!