Monday, December 23, 2013

Sketch 294- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Monday Morning!  Christmas is upon us this week and I am so thankful that we are celebrating our Lord's birthday.  He has blessed my family so much and also gave me a wonderful present 31 years ago yesterday.  My baby daughter was born.  So for my sample this week for our Monday Lunchtime sketch, I made this card to celebrate her birthday.
 
 
And here is the inside of the card.
 
 
She is our one in a million.  I also made an envelope to go with it with the envelope punch board.  What a remarkable tool.
 
 
Anyway, don't forget to check our sketch out this week and see what great cards our design team has created for you.  And then find a few minutes and create a card of your own.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp sets: One in a Million, Tiny Tags (Flowers on oval and inside)
Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Basics
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Raspberry Ripple
Oval Framelits
Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Envelope Punch Board
 
Thanks for stopping by this week and have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So sweet!! Happy Birthday to your daughter! Merry Christmas, Jonia!

MJ said...

Great card, love the matching envelope. Bet your daughter loved it too. Thanks for all the great samples all year. I hope your Christmas is filled with my love and joy!