Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Assorted Cards-Simply Sent Everyday Elegance

Well I have been trying to get my craft room organized and in doing so, I am finding all kinds of things I forgot I had.  I had ordered this set of Simply Sent Everyday Elegance Card kit from the SU Clearance Rack.  I know it was less than $3 for the kit, so I needed a set of quick cards to be able to put into our upcoming auction for Gateway Landing, facebook page.  So when I found these, I put them where I would be able to work on them when I could and yesterday was the day.  Here is the whole set.
 
 
And here are just the Cherry Cobbler.
 
 
And now for the Baja Breeze!
 
 
I now wish I had bought more than one pack of these, but next time I will know.
 
Here is the box I put them in and got it off of the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up! also.  You can check thee clearance rack out by going to my website
 
 
I made the insert by using My Digital Studio and printing it out.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are continuing to stay warm. 
 
 


No comments: