Thursday, March 27, 2014

Adding to Baby Book!

I thought I would share with you the last 3 pages I have done for my grandson's scrapbook.  It is from birth to 12 months or 1 year and he turned a year this pas February.  So I have a few more pages to go.  He is so funny and so happy in all his photos, mostly!  For all of them, I used sketches from MDS Monday Sketch.  Love that place and am actually getting one of them into a current posting.  That is good for me lately.
 
I am going to go backwards here.  This is the current sketch challenge you can still play and you can find the sketch here!
 
 
In this sketch you were also to add layering.  So I used two layers of the embellishments from Memory Milestones.  Isn't it the best.
 
Now here he is at 8 months.  My daughter took a lot of photos of this one which was perfect for this sketch.  You can find this sketch and challenge here, but it is already closed.
 
 
I used the On Film Kit for this one.
 
And now for the seven month page.  This one is a little different, but I loved it and had to use it.  You can find this sketch here.
 
 
How cute is this?  I just loved the sketch and had to use it.
 
Any way, hope you enjoyed todays pages and thanks so much for stopping by.

 
 


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Jonia, I love the layout designs but you know those pictures are the "shining stars" what cute pictures! So sweet! Sorry I've been MIA, so much going on at church and then getting sick just was too much to keep up with everything. I'll try and catch up. Blessings to you my friend!

Tami Hewlett said...

Great pages! I love the idea of the numbered onsies! So cute. Your hexagon border works great on the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at MDS Monday!!!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful pages, Jonia. I can totally identify with your task at hand. I made a book for my Grandson's first year and am currently working on his second year. You've done a great job on all the sketches. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

Heidi Baks said...

What cute photos! The hexagon trim on the 9 month page is perfect! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

beth rush said...

What a fun way to document the changes from month to month! Your pages are all darling! thank you for joining us at MDS Monday this week!