Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Scallop Tag Punch and By the Tide - Fun!

We made a card in our last stamp club meeting using the Scallop Tag Punch and I just loved it.  So of course checked out Pinterest and saw all thee cards you can make using the Scallop Tag punch and I found this video which was great to follow.  Here is the direct link to u-tube!  But the first time I made it, I knew that I wanted to use the stamp set By the Tide and make it look something like an aquarium.  So here is what I came up with.
 
 
I just love it!  And here it is opened up!
 
 
I thought it would be a great note card or an encouraging card.
 
Stamp Set: By the Tide
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Midnight Muse
Ink: Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay
Midnight Muse Ribbon
Oval Framelits
Delicate Designs Embossing Folders
Scallop Tag Punch
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play every once in a while!  It is fun.
 
 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a really fabulous card, Jonia! The design is so fun, and the image is just right! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :o)

Terstamper said...

I love your card! Great for a masculine occasion.

Ter ;)