Monday, March 17, 2014

Sketch 306- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday everyone!  Had my daughter home this weekend and had a blast with my grandson.  What a sweetie he is and definitely a 1 year old for sure.  Got a lot of hugs and kisses which were just wonderful.  Nothing like being a Grammy!!!!
 
Well I just love the sketch that Mary Jo has given us this week to work on.  I think you will also.  So here is my sample for this weeks sketch.
 
 
I did use the Paper Piecing Technique on this card.  I stamped the stamp onto designer series paper and then cut it out.  I love how each vase is just a little different which makes each one unique.  And, I also love this designer series paper called "Venetian Romance."  And, this stamp set, "Vivid Vases," is just beautiful.  There is so many different ways to use this stamp set.
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
You can see the dimension of the layers of the card.
 
Now don't forget to stop by Mary Jo's blog today and check out all of the DT team's samples.  There are some beautiful samples over there.
 
Well thanks for stopping by today and hope your day is filled with many blessings.
 

1 comment:

MJ said...

I am so happy for you that you got to spend time with your daughter and grandson! How fun. I love this card, the paper piecing on the vases looks wonderful. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for being a part of my TSSC team!