Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Designer Paper as Focal Point

I don't know about you, but there are times that I don't know how to use the Designer Paper.  But this week the clean and simple sketch helped me out a lot.  The designer paper was the focal point on this sketch and I was so excited to be able to do this card.  So here you go, a great way to use your designer paper.
 
 
This just showcases this beautiful paper and I love the card.  This stamp is a retired stamp by Stampin' Up! and I had planned on writing the name of it, but forgot to, so I will have to try and update this post tonight once I get home.  The designer paper is "Gingham Garden" by Stampin' Up and I love it.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is blessed.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Really beautiful car, Jonia! That paper is SO PRETTY!!! It just sings Spring! :o)

chera said...

That paper is striking! Love how bright and fun it is!!