Monday, July 21, 2014

Sketch 324- Monday Lunchtime Sketch - Christmas in July

Happy Monday friends.  I sure hope this scheduled post does post as I am away and will not be back for another week.  And since I am anticipating it posting, I will just go ahead with all the information.
 
Again, Mary Jo has outdone herself with this weeks sketch and I for one decided this would be a wonderful sketch for "Christmas in July."  I had been wanting to use this Stamp called "Wonderful Wreath by stampin' up! and I am excited with the way it turned out.  So here you go!
 
 
Isn't this just beautiful!  I love it!  I used the Petite Petals and punch for the flower and the sentiment came from an older stamp set called Christmas Lodge.
 
Here is a close up of the Wreath.
 
 
OK, I hope you have enjoyed my sample today and please make sure you stop by and check out the rest of the design team's samples for this great sketch.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow!! It's a really beautiful card, my friend! I love everything about it! Hope you're having a fabulous time, wherever you are! :o)

MJ said...

Beautiful, love this. First Christmas card this year that I really love! I would have never thought of using this set. So smart! Thanks so much for all the awesome samples each week!