Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sketch 326- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well did you think I had forgot to post my card yesterday!  Well if you did, you were right. Yes, I am still on vacation I guess even though I have been back for a week.  So I am posting now and I just love the sketch this week for our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  Mary Jo hit a homerun with this one.  So now to my card.
 
 
I actually used a new stamp set I just recently got from Stampin' Up! called Big News.  I just love it.  You see the WooHoo on the front,  Now look at the inside.
 
 
Isn't that just the best way to say "it's your birthday." 
 
Now you have to go check out the sketch and the rest of the design team samples as they are all great.
 
Hope you have a wonderful week and please come and play with us this week.
 
 

2 comments:

MJ said...

So cute and fun with those candles. Love it. Hope you had a fabulous vacation! Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

Chula Vista Furniture Assembly said...

Appreciatee this blog post