Monday, August 18, 2014

Sketch 328- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday everyone!  I always have to say this to make sure when I see it, I am having a happy Monday!  For me it is back to work and for the last year, my job has become very demanding and stressful.  But I am working through that with help from the Lord.
 
Welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  This weeks sketch was perfect for the card I wanted to make for my husband for our "40" anniversary, which was yesterday.  I wanted something cute that really said it all.  So I went back in time and chose a stamp set that I have not used in quite some time, but used a lot while it was active.  It is now retired SU, but one of my favorites, Things I Love.  And, I do love all those things, but as the inside of the card says, but most of all you.  Here it is!
 
 
Can you tell I made it as masculine as possible?  I have a friend I follow who made a card with a girl in red cowboy boots and if I could have gotten hold of that digital stamp, I would have.  It would also have been perfect because when we got married, we were both country, country.  Traveling with the military got a little of the country out of us, but it could not get it all. lol
 
Now here is the inside which I chose a few different stamps just to add a little more of our character to the card.
 
 
Now isn't that just a mess!  But the kind of mess I wanted.  You can't stay with someone 40 years without saying all of this.
 
Hope you enjoyed my post today and don't forget to go check out the rest of the design team samples.
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great fun anniversary card! Happy Anniversary, I adore your card, so personal and perfect! Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!