Thursday, August 14, 2014

Using Scraps to Create Card #2

Well here I am back for the 4th day, so excited!  And again I am sharing with you a card I made using scraps on my stamping table as I was cleaning up.  I also found the image already to put on that I used for this card.  You will even notice a little water stain on it.  I should not have told you and I don't think you would have known, but that is what happens when you do something and don't use it, then let it sit on your stamping table for a while.  Anyway, just another card using the wonderful Monday Lunchtime sketch this week.  I also have used Sassy Salutations on it since I started the first card.  Love that set.  Anyway here it is.


So what do you think?  I sponged the background and used a circle to cover the white part.  Once done with that, I stamped the image.  Love, love the way it turned out, even with the water spot.

Here is a close up.


I may still try to sponge the little spot again just to darken it a little.

Hope you enjoyed using my scraps post and hopefully I will have more for you later.  Enjoy your Thursday!

2 comments:

Sooz said...

Love this card....the water spot looks like a wasp nest! Sometimes our errors are what we should have done in the first place! I will be casing this one.

MJ said...

I really love this, love the sponging with the watercolor paper on the side. They match perfect! Awesome card, thanks so much for using my sketch again this week!