Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Clean & Simple Sketch 306

As you can see, I had fun this past weekend.  Got a lot accomplished and love being able to post a few extra days this week.  This is one I did for the Clean and Simple Sketch this week.  It really was quick and easy.  So if you love easy, this is the sketch for you.


I really am trying to use up all my old paper as I have determined not to buy new until I have at least gone halfway through my stash.  We will see how far that gets me.  Now I did order some Christmas paper as I finished what I had last year and need more for this year.

Here is the inside of the card!


Just a little flower to give it color.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Very sweet card, Jonia!! God bless!

chera said...

This card was perfect for using patterned paper!! Super fun! And a a good use of scraps too!