Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love Serene Silhouettes and Sponging

Happy Saturday everyone.  As some of you know my husband is part of the coaching team where he teaches and this time of the year my Friday Nights are free.  No husband, no responsibilities.  So when I can I spend that time stamping and love it.  Well last night was one of those nights and I would like to share with you a card I made using the Serene Silhouettes from SU and a sponge dauber and ink.  Love doing these scene type cards with a Silhouette stamp.  So here it is.


This is a pretty easy card as I just sponged and stamped.  Used the square thinlits to make a frame and it was all done.  Here is the masterpiece (lol) up close.


I used Island Indigo for the sky part and crushed curry for the bottom.  So, so easy.  

Hope you enjoyed my post today and please leave a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments: