Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MDS Monday Sketch 80

Hi everyone.  It has been so long since I shared a scrapbook page with you, but with my family situation with my mom, brother and dad, I just really have not had the time.  I am working on scrapbooking my Alaska trip and will be sharing some of those with you, but for now I did this page for my grandson's album of his first soccer game.  He was so cute and the smallest on the team.  He just turned 4 in July and the others are getting ready to turn 5, so they have a year on him.  But anyway, here it is.


I actually used the sketch from last weeks MDS Monday Sketch, but it has already closed, so I could not link it.  But that is OK, as it was just perfect for this layout.  Here are a few other pictures that I thought were cute.  Russ and I got there about 3 minutes after the game had started and he stopped and had to wave and say hey Grammy and Papa!  We just laughed.  It was a little blurred as I took it quick.


Then he had to wave at mommy and daddy again.


And just waiting to start again.


And of course getting his snack at the end of the game.


See how red he is.  Poor thing played the whole game and he was tuckered out!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful evening.



No comments: