Monday, September 22, 2014

Sketch 331- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

What does Monday bring, this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch!  Welcome everyone to this weeks sketch.  This one is a little different and I had to think on what to use, but was happy with the outcome.  Anytime I can use up some of my Designer paper, I am in for the count.  Why, I have tons of it and have purchased none this year because I am trying to use up all my paper.  So if you are looking to use up some of your paper, this is the perfect sketch.  So without further ado, here is my sample for this weeks sketch challenge.


And yes, I added some of the paper to the inside to give it a little color also.


Now, I know you want to join us this week for our Monday Lunchtime sketch and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team samples.

Have a wonderful Monday!


1 comment:

MJ said...

This is really adorable! I love the way that globe looks with those little flower papers. I always think of this as a masculine stamp. Darling. Thanks for all the great samples each week on my sketch challenges.