Monday, September 15, 2014

Sketch 332- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch this week.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  My daughter was in town and we did a little shopping for our new addition due October 24th.  This may be out last time seeing her prior to the call that she is in labor and then of course off I will be to Virginia.  I am so excited.  Oh, that's right, I am suppose to be talking about this weeks sketch.  It don't take much to get me off track.  So without further a due, here is my sample for this weeks sketch challenge.


I decided to go Christmas as I need to get my cards together.  I send out about 50 plus and usually everyone gets a different card.  It just makes me do more crafting than trying to do them all the same.  There are times I like one well enough to make about 6 more, but that is about my max.

Anyway, I sure hope you will check out the rest of the design team samples and join us this week for our Monday Lunchtime sketch.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love this Jonia. And congratulations on being a the new baby! How fun and exciting! Your card is a great one this week, the ornament was perfect for the sketch! Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!