Monday, October 27, 2014

Sketch 338- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday and welcome to another week of our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  I don't usually do square cards, but I decided to do this one square for the sketch and I always do them in a 4 1/14 square as I can use a regular envelope for them.  And, I really did like this sketch and loved the way it looked.  I also used some retired stampin up designer paper that I just love and brought the colors together beautifully.  So here it is.
 
 
And I thought I would let you see the tree as a close up.  I used sponge daubers to add the ink to the stamp.
 
 
As you can see, I tried not to add too much color as the leaves are falling off and I wanted the actual limbs to come through.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't miss out on seeing what the rest of the design team has come up with.  I know you will love them and want to join in.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, Jonia! That tree looks majestic! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

MJ said...

I so agree if you are going to make a square card 4 1/4 inch is the way to go! Love this beautiful fall card, I don't think I will ever get sick of this set. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team.