Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wall Art for Baby's Room

As I have written in some of my past post, I am expecting my 3rd granddaughter at anytime.  Actually she is due next week, so I was rushing to get the canvases done for the baby room.  My daughter just finished getting it all together this past weekend, so I am not that far behind.  I finished last night and will take with me to Virginia when I get the call.  As you can imagine my phone is never far from my side. lol
 
So here are all four of the canvases together.  The "A" is for Ansley.
 
 
And to get a better view here they are separately except for one flower as they are pretty much the same.
 


 
I actually using one of my Stampin' Up! markers did the chevron pattern on the canvas.  And, I made the little roses on the corners of the "A" and the saying with the Originals Flower Spiral Bigz Die from Stampin' Up!  I used whisper white paper and once rolled, I then sponged the edges, and then smashed the flower down.  Love it.  The saying I got from a little book and then put it together using "My Digital Studio," printed it out on cardstock, cut the frame out and adhered to the canvas.  Easy!
 
I will say that Pinterest helped with the ideas of the "A" and the flower in the center of the canvas.  I love Pinterest!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and let me know what you think.
 

No comments: