Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Card for Grandkids

Good Morning and hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Russ and I enjoyed our children and a little quite time after having our one daughter and 3 grandchildren in our home since Sunday.  And then of course with her being here the other daughter and 2 grandchildren were over quite a bit.  So you can imagine how quite it was when they finally left.  And today I am going to my moms to spend the weekend with her.
 
Anyway, thought I would share a card I made for my two oldest granddaughters who are 10 and 11.  I put this card in a bag with a pair of underwear and that was the first present they opened.  I have always told their moms as long as they believe in Santa, he will bring presents.  But if they stop he stops.  So when I found this cute stamp on sell last year after Christmas, I just had to buy it and they love it.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful and blessed New Year!


No comments: