Monday, December 1, 2014

Sketch 343- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Well here we are at Monday again and what a great and different sketch Mary Jo has for us today for our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  At first I just did not know what to do and then it just seemed to come together.  I used two of my retired Christmas Sets from Stampin' Up!  I just can't seem to get rid of my Christmas Stamps and I still seem to add to them every year.  Anyway back to the sketch and my sample!  Here is what I came up with this week. 

 
And here is a close up of the star that I cut out free hand.  Very easy as you have the shape already there.  I also sponged around the edges to give it more of a stand out look and popped it up with dimensionals.
 
 
And of course the inside I used the star confetti punch on the inside also.  I am loving that punch and can't wait to use the punched out stars in some way.
 
 
And even did a close up of Bethlehem scene.
 
 
Ok, now it is your turn to show us what you come up with for this Monday Sketch.  I can't wait to see it and make sure you check out the design team samples along with linking your sample.
 
Thanks so much and have a wonderful week.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Great combination of stamp sets it looks like they were made to go together! Wonderful Christmas card, thanks so much for another fabulous card for my sketch challenge this week!