Monday, December 29, 2014

Sketch 347- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday and welcome to our Monday Lunchtime Sketch.  My moms birthday was yesterday and I used this sketch to do a card for her.  I had been wanting to use a stamp and die I had ordered from Sweet N Sassy called "God's Purpose," but because of everything that happened the first of December, I was unable to use it.  So, I thought I would use it for my Mom's card and I love how it turned out.  What do you think?
 
 
And of course the inside had to be done also!

 
Isn't this just the greatest sketch.  So why not just hop on over to our Monday Lunchtime sketch and take a look, then add your sample for us.  We would love to see what you come up with.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your week and Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful, my friend! I'm sure your Mom loved and appreciated it! Have a wonderful week! :o)

MJ said...

I love this! That bird is wonderful. I bet your mom loved it. I am so sorry to hear about your brother and all the other issues going on. You are on my prayer list. Hope you were able to find some joy in the holidays. Thanks so much for having such a great sample for my sketch challenge this week! You are awesome.