Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Baby Book Scrapbook Page 6-9

Good Morning!  This is my 4th post in 4 days.  Can't remember the last time I did that.  I guess I have been a little busy lately with crafting which is something I don't want to get too busy to do.
 
Anyway, I thought I would share 4 more pages I have completed of my granddaughter's scrapbook.  Maybe I will catch up in a little while.  We will see.  So here are the 4 pages.
 
1st page is You & Me Mommy!
 

 
2nd Page is Daddy and Me!
 
 
3rd one is Me and My Big Sister
 
 
4th is Me and my Brother
 
 
Hope you enjoyed looking today and thanks so much for stopping by.  It means a lot to me.
 
Have a wonderful rest of the week.
 



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Those are four fabulous pages, Jonia! What precious memories preserved, and beautiful photos! :o)