Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin March 2015

I must say that I am very impressed with this months paper pumpkin.  You get 9 cards, 9 envelopes and a wonderful stamp set along with other items.  This is another set of cards I will put in the Gateway Landing Ministry's auction.  With this kit, you did some sewing.  But I chose to only sew 3 of mine and did alternate for the rest.  You will see what I mean when you see it.
 
This is my first 3 using one of the stamps "Happy Birthday to."  As you can see I sewed the center one.  The rest I outlined and colored in.  The first one on the right I decided to use a little crystal effects on the YOU part of it.  It seemed to match the stars better.
 
 
Here are the next two.  I sewed the one on the right and then just colored in the other one.
 
 
And now to the next two.  The one on the right looks beautiful in person, but the gold trim just picked up the light and shone bright.  I used gold glitter on the inside of the YOU on this one.  To hold the glitter I used glue.

 
And now to the final two.  I just had to use some pink on the first one with little pink flowers and the gold glitter on this one is the glass glitter.  And I used the silver glass glitter on the one on the left.  Love these two. 

 
To see the actual video and what comes with this paper pumpkin check out this video.
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a cute set, Jonia!! Hope all is well! God bless :-)