Sunday, March 15, 2015

Set of 10 Cards using Lotus Blossom

Hi all!  I was planning on posting this yesterday after I finished them, but then got caught up in other things and never made it to the computer.  So today is the day.  Yesterday I got out my stamp set called Lotus Blossom which is the first time I used it, but I had seen so many cute cards out there on Pinterest and decided this would be a great time to use it for some cards I was making as a fund raiser for a ministry I am part of called Gateway Landing.  Gateway Landing is a faith based ministry for men with addictions.  My brother-in-law is the founder and director of this ministry and does a wonderful job with little recognition or pay.  But that is what God has laid on his heart and he can't let it go.  My sister is a big part of the ministry also as she handles all paperwork and other things.  So I am very proud of all they have given up to minister Jesus Christ to these men.  To see more about this ministry you can check out their Facebook page.
 
Every year they have a banquet and graduation for the men who have graduated and do a silent auction.  I usually try to make cards to help out with this ministry and this is my first pack for the banquet in April.  This was a lot of fun.
 
All cards are basically the same, but each way of stamping the 3 step stamp makes each card a little different.  I also did an envelope for each card also.
 
 
 

 

 
And here is the packaging I put them in!

 
Well hope you have see what cute flowers are stamped with this set and also the different sentiments you can put on all of them.  I just looked through all my sets and found the ones I liked best. 
 
For some reason I made two extra of the embossed piece of the set and I used one of them for a wedding card that I will be sharing with you on Tuesday.  Please stop by and see a wonderful wedding card I made for a friend of mine who will be getting married in April also.
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Card Set.  Hope you have a wonderful week coming up.


No comments: