Monday, March 30, 2015

Sketch 360- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday everyone.  I am on vacation this week and spending some time in Disney with my oldest daughter and her family.  So this is one of my scheduled post for this week.  This week we have a awesome Monday Lunchtime sketch as usual and can be very fun to play with.  So here is the sketch.
And now on to my sample for this weeks sketch.  I decided to use the stamp set Butterfly Basics as a background to the sentiment and I really like the outcome.  So here it is.
 
 
I actually inked, stamped on scrap paper and then stamped on the white card stock to make it lite.  I then stamped the butterflies over with a light pink.  Then stamped the sentiment on top in black.  Love this.
 
Here is the inside of the card.
 
 
So here you have it.  How easy is that?  Now it is your turn so just pop on over and check out the rest of the design team samples and then link up at the bottom.  I know you will be glad you did.
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

Hope you enjoyed your vacation, this is such a fun card. Love the soft background. Fabulous job.