Monday, June 1, 2015

Sketch 364- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Happy Monday everyone and yes we have another Monday Lunchtime Sketch for you today.  The sketch is just fabulous and can be done clean & Simple or you can spoof it up some.  I am more of a clean and simple girl myself.  So let's look at this weeks sketch.
Don't you just love it?  And now for my sample.  But, first let me tell you why mine is opposite the sketch.  I actually started it and was using the sheet washi tape (love that stuff).  Once I got all the washi tape cut and put on the top part of the card, I realized the card was upside down.  So I just continued to put it together and then turned it to put the sentiment on.  I am just glad that it did not mess up the card. lol
 
Here is a side view of the card!  Shows the dimension.

And then the inside of the card.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to go and check out the rest of the design team samples.  You will be glad you did and while you are there link your card up to our link up.
 
Have a wonderful week everyone!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, my friend! I really like the way you flipped it, and the cheerful colors you used! :o)

Jennifer said...

I love your card!!! :) The washi tape came out great and looks like DSP! ;) What stamp set is the sentiment from?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Jonia said...

Hi Jennifer, It is from the Stampin' Up! set called Wetlands. Love those sentiments in that stamp set. Thanks for asking.