Monday, August 17, 2015

Anniversary Card for my Sweet Husband

Hello sweet friends.  After not posting for a month, can you believe 2 in 2 days. 
 
Today, I have been married to my wonderful Husband for 41 years.  I can truly say I love him more today than 41 years ago.  Don't know what I would do without him.  He is a blessing to me. So I thought I would share the card I made for him.
 
I actually did this in a class I took a couple of months ago and just never shared it, but when I saw it I knew it is the anniversary card I  wanted to give my husband.  He is my anchor and God is his anchor and that is what makes it so true.  Thank you Lord for the anchor you have given me here on earth.
 
 
And of course here is the inside of the card.  I just added the Happy Anniversary and of course will write him some sweet nothing on the inside which will definitely inflate his ego, but what are us girls suppose to do?  Respect our husbands' and make them feel good about themselves.  And that is what I am going to do. :) 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!  You are a blessing to me.
 




No comments: