Saturday, October 24, 2015

French Foliage card

Hi everyone, I am back before a week is over.  But I made this card from a card I found on Pinterest which you can find here.  I went to my stamps and picked out one I had not used in a long time and then of course looked it up on Pinterest.  Isn't that easy.  My is a little different, but the idea is the same.  So funny because that next day my husband asked me if I had a card to send to a friend who was about to celebrate the one year anniversary of losing a brother.  I brought him this one along with some others and this was the one he chose.  My husband also lost his brother one year ago this week to a farming accident so when he found out about this person, he wanted to let him know he understood what he was going through.  I have the most thoughtful and compassionate husband (that is what God can do).
 
Here is the card!
 
 
And the inside!

 
Thanks for stopping by for the second time in a week.  I really appreciate your support and love!  Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, my friend! I love the inside too! Lovely! :o)

Natalie said...

Love the autumn themed card!! It's beautiful!